PRIVATE SCHOOLS FOUNDATION PROMOTION announces the twenty-eighth edition of the Mercè Blanch Literary Contest for boys and girls in all schools in the Vallès Occidental. This contest is governed by the following rules:
- The competition is open to all children from the schools of Vallès Occidental who are studying Secondary, High school or Intermediate vocational training during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Category A: 2nd cycle of Secondary, High school and vocational training.
- Category B: 1st cycle of Secondary.
- Prose narrative only in Catalan up to a maximum of 4 A4 sheets paper written on one side. The maximum number of lines per page is 30 to 32.
- The theme is free.
- The works must be original and unpublished. Any copy will be disqualified.
PRESENTATION AND REGISTRATION
- The registration form must be duly completed and signed by the author.
- Each author may submit one piece of work.
- The works must be written by computer Arial 12 or Times 12: 1.5 line spacing: a maximum of 4 DinA4 sheets, one side only. The name of the author, should not appear on the piece of work, just the title and the academic year.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in an envelope, accompanied by three complete, non-returnable copies (a total of four copies) and you will also have to send the document in digital format (.doc) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These should be submitted to the school Montcau - La Mola between April 20 and May 4 of 2018.
- The awards ceremony will be in the school Montcau - La Mola on Friday June 1 at 3.30 pm.
- All participants are invited to the awards ceremony and finalists will be invited personally.
Awards Categoria A Categoria B
Fist prize 500 euros 350 euros
Second prize 300 euros 200 euros
Third prize 150 euros 100 euros